Make a Direct Donation to the Family Health Partnership Clinic
“I support the Family Health Partnership Clinic because I personally know of many people – friends and neighbors – who without the clinic’s help would have gone without life-saving health care. And I also support the clinic because every dollar donated stays here in McHenry County and is accounted for!” — Sally Stachniak
Ways to Help Our Patients
$1,000 donation Provides a 3-hour Family Practice Clinic, including 12 patient visits, medications, labs & health education
$500 donation Purchases a glucometer and 6 months worth of test strips for a diabetic patient
$250 donation Provides one patient access to a year of free medications
$100 donation Provides one patient with their initial physician visit, baseline labs and medication
$50 donation Provides an established patient with a strep test and the necessary antibiotics
- Make a direct donation to the Family Health Partnership Clinic. By check to FHPC, 401 E. Congress Parkway, Crystal Lake, IL. 60014, Attn: Finance Department • By direct credit card, 779.220.9303, Carrie Holtz, Finance Mgr.
- Obtain a company matching form if your employer matches donations
- Consider Planned Giving to help the Clinic plan for the future
- Consider having a monthly amount donated on a monthly basis, makes budgeting easier!
- Consider having your company underwrite a clinic, our newsletter, or website
- If you participate in your company’s United Way campaign, have it directed to McHenry County
MONTHY GIVING PROGRAM: Become a Clinic Champion. Your monthly gift an provide a 300% return on investment! For example, by donating $20 per month, your gift can provide over $4700 worth of medical care and medications each year! You can learn more about this option by emailing Cathy Patenaude at email@example.com or by calling her at 779.220.9304 or online at monthly giving.
Planned Giving – Leave a Legacy. Here are some of the planned giving options to consider:
Add the Clinic as a beneficiary to your will or living trust.
Transfer ownership of a life insurance policy to the Clinic.
Consider making the Clinic a beneficiary of a deferred income vehicle such as an IRA, pension plan or 401(k).
Establish a charitable remainder trust for the Clinic.
Direct your charitable dollars to the clinic fund at the McHenry County Community Foundation – Through the MCCF you may direct your charitable dollars to a specific fund of your choosing, such as in the Family Health Partnership Clinic fund. To learn more about MCCF, please visit their website at www.mccfdn.org/ of call 1.815.338.4483 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning a gift such as the ones above is a major financial decision. Please consult with your financial advisor on the best option for you. Consider a planned gift that will create a legacy for quality, affordable health care in McHenry County. Contact Suzanne Hoban at 779.220. 9315 or email@example.com
***Please know we cannot accept the following items:
- No large items like hospital beds or oxygen tanks (call first if you have questions)
- No used orthopedic or personal items. Used stockings, used braces or boots, used shoes, slings or pads
- No IV medication or equipment
- No narcotic pain or sleep medicine (it’s against the law for us to accept them from you)
- No used diabetic meters unless you have in-date strips with it
- No feeding tubes & canned nutrition
We CAN accept only sealed, in-date medications (we have no pharmacist to make sure it is the correct medicine in opened bottles)
If in doubt, please call Pat at the clinic at 779.220.9314.