Make a Direct Donation to the Family Health Partnership Clinic
“The staff, providers, and volunteers at Family Health Partnership do an amazing job of providing health care for the underserved in our community. They have kept the Clinic open during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we applaud their expertise, compassion, and dedication.”
Mary Moltmann and Ed Bennett
“In a world where health insurance is difficult for many to afford, the comfort of mind the clinic gives individuals by providing medical care is invaluable. This is why, as a New Yorker, I support FHP clinic in addition to its exemplary rating on Charity Navigator.” — Maurice L., Astoria, NY
Ways to Help Our Patients
$1,000 donation Provides a 3-hour Family Practice Clinic, including 12 patient visits, medications, labs & health education
$500 donation Purchases a glucometer and 6 months worth of test strips for a diabetic patient
$250 donation Provides one patient access to a year of free medications
$100 donation Provides one patient with their initial physician visit, baseline labs and medication
$50 donation Provides an established patient with a strep test and the necessary antibiotics
- Make a direct donation. By check to FHPC, 401 E. Congress Parkway, Crystal Lake, IL. 60014, Attn: Finance Department . By direct credit card, 779.220.9303, Carrie Holtz, Finance Mgr. By online.
- Obtain a company matching form if your employer matches donations. Please contact Carrie Holtz, Finance Mgr. with your form information at 779.220.9303.
MONTHY GIVING PROGRAM: Become a Clinic Champion. Your monthly gift an provide a 300% return on investment! For example, by donating $20 per month, your gift can provide over $4700 worth of medical care and medications each year! You can learn more about this option by emailing Cathy Patenaude at email@example.com or by calling her at 779.220.9304 or online at monthly giving.
Planned Giving – Leave a Legacy.
- Add the Clinic as a beneficiary to your will or living trust.
- Transfer ownership of a life insurance policy to the Clinic.
- Consider making the Clinic a beneficiary of a deferred income vehicle such as an IRA, pension plan or 401(k).
- Establish a charitable remainder trust for the Clinic.
- Direct your charitable dollars to the clinic fund at the McHenry County Community Foundation – Through the MCCF you may direct your charitable dollars to a specific fund of your choosing, such as in the Family Health Partnership Clinic fund. To learn more about MCCF, please visit their website at www.mccfdn.org/ of call 1.815.338.4483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning a gift such as the ones above is a major financial decision. Please consult with your financial advisor on the best option for you. Consider a planned gift that will create a legacy for quality, affordable health care in McHenry County. Contact Suzanne Hoban at 779.220. 9315 or email@example.com
NOTE: If you are interested in making a medical type donation please contact our Nurse Manager to discuss. Pat Montemurro 770.220.9314 or firstname.lastname@example.org