Make a Direct Donation to the Family Health Partnership Clinic
“In a world where health insurance is difficult for many to afford, the comfort of mind the clinic gives individuals by providing medical care is invaluable. This is why, as a New Yorker, I support FHP clinic in addition to its exemplary rating on Charity Navigator.” — Maurice L., Astoria, NY
Ways to Help Our Patients
$1,000 donation Provides a 3-hour Family Practice Clinic, including 12 patient visits, medications, labs & health education
$500 donation Purchases a glucometer and 6 months worth of test strips for a diabetic patient
$250 donation Provides one patient access to a year of free medications
$100 donation Provides one patient with their initial physician visit, baseline labs and medication
$50 donation Provides an established patient with a strep test and the necessary antibiotics
- Make a direct donation to the Family Health Partnership Clinic. By check to FHPC, 401 E. Congress Parkway, Crystal Lake, IL. 60014, Attn: Finance Department • By direct credit card, 779.220.9303, Carrie Holtz, Finance Mgr. By online.
- Obtain a company matching form if your employer matches donations. Please contact Carrie Holtz, Finance Mgr. with your form information at 779.220.9303.
MONTHY GIVING PROGRAM: Become a Clinic Champion. Your monthly gift an provide a 300% return on investment! For example, by donating $20 per month, your gift can provide over $4700 worth of medical care and medications each year! You can learn more about this option by emailing Cathy Patenaude at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 779.220.9304 or online at monthly giving.
Planned Giving – Leave a Legacy.
- Add the Clinic as a beneficiary to your will or living trust.
- Transfer ownership of a life insurance policy to the Clinic.
- Consider making the Clinic a beneficiary of a deferred income vehicle such as an IRA, pension plan or 401(k).
- Establish a charitable remainder trust for the Clinic.
- Direct your charitable dollars to the clinic fund at the McHenry County Community Foundation – Through the MCCF you may direct your charitable dollars to a specific fund of your choosing, such as in the Family Health Partnership Clinic fund. To learn more about MCCF, please visit their website at www.mccfdn.org/ of call 1.815.338.4483 or by email at email@example.com
Planning a gift such as the ones above is a major financial decision. Please consult with your financial advisor on the best option for you. Consider a planned gift that will create a legacy for quality, affordable health care in McHenry County. Contact Suzanne Hoban at 779.220. 9315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you are interested in making a medical type donation please contact our Nurse Manager to discuss. Pat Montemurro 770.220.9314 or email@example.com